Early Childhood Habilitation Providers Needed $15.00/hr
The Early Childhood Habilitation (ECH) Provider will provide direct services to children severely impacted by autism spectrum disorders. The ECH will be part of a collaborative team consisting of parents and/or caregivers, a bachelor’s level therapist, a master’s level therapist, as well as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. The ECH will provide direct support to members and /or their families, in their own homes and community settings in compliance with all regulations and policies related to Home and Community Based Services (HCBS). Support is on an hourly basis.
- Prevention and Support Training
- Article 9 Training
- Introduction to Autism and ECM/BCBA On-site Training
- Three (3) months experience in providing habilitation services
- Three (3) months experience providing respite or attendant care services and training in habilitation or
- Three (3) months providing habilitation services under supervision of another staff trained in providing habilitation services
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist in acquiring, retaining, and improving the self-help, socialization, and adaptive skills necessary to reside successfully in home and community-based setting
- Run programs with the consumer in independent living skills or special developmental skills, orientation and mobility training, sensorimotor development, and behavioral manage
- Run treatment program goals, daily as intended through the designated teaching strategies.
- Take data on each treatment program goal, daily.
- Complete weekly summary reports reflecting weekly data collection.
- Collaborate with ECM, BCBA and Parents to ensure treatment integrity and effective implementation of treatment plan.
- Services must be provided one-on-one in the home or community based on goals
- Maintain a consistent schedule with family; demonstrating reliability and predictability.
- (training is offered prior to employment if currently incomplete or expired) ~CPR and 1st Aid Certification (cannot be a web based training) ~Article 9 Training ~Direct Care Worker Training (if working with consumers with Attendant Care needs) ~Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card or ability to obtain a Level 1 Finger Print Card ~If transporting a consumer Must be able to provide a 39 month Motor Veh Record to show a clean driving record, as well as a copy of current veh insurance and registration. *Prefer at least 1 year of experience working with children and adults with special needs. *High School Diploma.Starting at $15.00
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Part Time